Tuesday, August 5, 2008

her

hey i have something to tell you
umm. i uh ... screw it
i think you're the most awesome
person i've ever met.

i know that you don't feel the
same way that i feel about you
and i can't say that i can picture
you and me together.

i'm sure you can do better
than me. whatever i am.
when i think about love
and its application i think

of you. not in a sensual way,
but in the purest way i can.
love is not about just me and you.
it's about God, me, and everyone

we know. so it's selfish of me.
because i just want you and me
to be. i've always thought you
were great. and back then

i was naive thinking that any girl
that talked to me for more than
5 minutes liked me. i know different
now.

i know that you were just being yourself.
you treat everyone the same. you love
everyone. and i hope that things work
out with that guy who likes you so much.

i always saw you two hanging out and
never thought much about it because
i was too engulfed by my lust and pride.
now that i can see a little clearer

i see everything i've missed out on.
and i'll keep all this with me, because
i don't want to ruin any good thing that
might happen between you two.

i know this all sounds stupid and
unexpected and completely random.
i feel a little dumb writing this.
i just needed to let it out.

and last of all i'm sorry for this
if it made you feel weird and
awkward. and yea. i'm just going
to go. have a good life.

No comments: